Hybrigenics, with you every step of the way.
Our teams provide each researcher with a comprehensive offer that includes technical advice and scientific feedback throughout their project. But we really want to go one step further.
As a long-standing member of the scientific community and a key service provider in the protein interaction field, Hybrigenics is dedicated toward accelerating the research activities of investigators. We can assist you in different ways.
You are planning a protein interaction project? Access detailed information.
- Visit our Resource Center to learn more on the Yeast Two-Hybrid principle, browse Hybrigenics public datasets and other landmark protein interaction maps, access main public databases for protein interactions and protein domain analysis. All from one place.
- Get support for the description of your protein interaction project for a grant application.
- Suggest new cDNA or a genomic libraries of general interest for the community . We would be happy to consider a collaboration and construct it using the samples you would provide. Contact us with details about your project to learn more.
You already worked with us? Get more!
- Stay in touch with your project leader. They will comment your results and help you get the most of your data.
- If you intend to publish on the results we got for you, we can help you write the material and methods section of your article.
- If you wish to present your work with Hybrigenics at a conference or another kind of scientific event, we can sponsor part of your registration or travel fees. Contact us for more information on our sponsorship terms.
How Hybrigenics can help you with your project?
For any question or to know more, do not hesitate to contact our experts.