High Throughput Screening
Combine our expertise on assay development with our small molecule library screening services to start your discovery program.
The High-Throughput Screening (HTS) of small molecule libraries is a key method to conduct thousands of tests in parallel for discovering new drug candidates and pharmacological tools.
Please CONTACT US for more information on our small molecule libraries.
- Your own compound library
- The Prestwick Chemical Library® (FDA approved drugs)
- Hybrigenics Services highly diverse library of 100,000 drug-like molecules, built from multiple providers.
- A ready-to-screen representative subset of 10,000 molecules
- Hybrigenics Services collection of 2,000 pure natural compounds
How does it work?
Please refer to the cartoon for details on our HTS process.
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Expert result analysis combining signal and chemical structures
- Flagging of the frequent hitters
- Analytical validation of the hits
- Full report detailing the results at each screening step
- Chemical database displaying biological activity and structures for all screened compounds in standard formats
- Detailed raw data